Kegworth railway station located in Nottinghamshire was a station serving the villages of Kegworth, Leicestershire and Sutton Bonington, Nottinghamshire.
It was opened in 1840 for the Midland Counties Railway, which shortly joined the North Midland Railway and the Birmingham and Derby Junction Railway to form the Midland Railway.
This line is now part of the Midland Main Line between Loughborough and East Midlands Parkway railway station.
It was built in the typical MCR fashion, the main building positioned at a higher level and steps leading down onto the platform. It closed in 1968 and only the station house and the goods shed remain. Until 1971 there was a mineral tramway between the main line and New Kingston gypsum mine.