Skip to Content

<

Zur Aussicht

A cache by Franz1979 Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 02/27/2020
Difficulty:
1.5 out of 5
Terrain:
1 out of 5

Size: Size: small (small)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:


Historisches Eichendorf

„Euchendorf“ wurde in einem Schreiben vom 24. März 1075 von Papst Gregor VII erstmals erwähnt. Darin bestätigte der Papst dem Bischof Altmann von Passau die Schenkung von drei Gehöften und einer Kirche von Eichendorf an das Kloster St. Nikola bei Passau. Die übrige Ortschaft verblieb weiterhin im Besitz der Bischöfe, deren Eigentum sie wahrscheinlich schon seit dem 8. Jahrhundert war.

Der Ortsteil Perbing wurde in einer Urkunde von König Heinrich II vom 19. Juni 1011 als Berhcbuobingon erwähnt: Heinrich schenkt seinem Kämmerer Odelgis für dessen uneigennützige Dienste eine Königshufe in diesem damals noch selbständigen Ort.

Im 12. bis 14. Jahrhundert scheint ein Orts Adel ansässig gewesen zu sein. In den Urkunden des Klosters Aldersbach wird 1170 ein Heinricus de Euchendorf als Zeuge und in Urkunden des Klosters St. Nikola von 1334 wird Karl von Euchendorf erwähnt. 1350 erhielt Heinrich der Euchendorfer eine Hube des Klosters St. Nikola zu Leibrecht.

Im Jahre 1264 wurde Eichendorf als „Forum Eichendorf“, – Markt Eichendorf – in einem Verzeichnis der Güter und Einkünfte des Hochstifts Passau erwähnt. Im Jahre 1358 hatte Eichendorf bereits das Recht, drei Jahrmärkte und einen Wochenmarkt abzuhalten, was ein Bestätigungsbrief von Herzog Albrecht enthält.

Am 7. Oktober 1334 trafen sich Kaiser Ludwig der Bayer und sein Vetter Herzog Heinrich von Niederbayern in Eichendorf zu einem Versöhnungsgespräch. Im Landshuter Erbfolgekrieg wurde der Ort stark in Mitleidenschaft gezogen. Als Entschädigung an die Marktbürger zum Wiederaufbau wurde von Herzog Wilhelm IV im Jahr 1512 die Abhaltung eines vierten Jahrmarktes zugesagt.

Im Dreißigjährigen Krieg brannten schwedische Truppen den Ort in den Jahren 1639 und 1648 (mit Ausnahme der Kirche) vollkommen nieder. 1835, 1848 und 1850 wüteten weitere Brände und vernichteten ganze Ortsteile. 1896 wurde Eichendorf zur Pfarrei erhoben. Vorher gehörte der Ort als Expositur zur Pfarrei Dornach.

20. Jahrhundert

Im Jahr 1915 erhielt der Markt mit der Eröffnung der Bahnstrecke Aufhausen – Kröhstorf einen Eisenbahnanschluss. Die Stilllegung der Strecke erfolgte 1971, der Abbau 1973. Heute verläuft hier der Vilstal-Radweg.

Im Zweiten Weltkrieg wurde Eichendorf beschossen und dadurch einige Ortsteile zerstört.

Eingemeindungen

Die heutige Gemeinde (Markt) Eichendorf wurde in den Jahren 1972 bis 1978 neuformiert. Am 1. Januar 1972 wurden die bis dahin selbständigen Gemeinden Dornach, Hartkirchen und Reichstorf eingegliedert. Am 1. Juli 1972 kamen Adldorf, Aufhausen, Exing und Indersbach sowie Teile der aufgelösten Gemeinden Kammern und Rengersdorf hinzu. Abgeschlossen wurde die Gebietsreform zum 1. Mai 1978 mit der Eingliederung der Gemeindeteile Brunnberg, Gneidingerhart, Hiemling, Unterfrauenholz, Wildeneck und Zeitlstadt aus der ehemaligen Gemeinde Ettling.

Quelle: Wikipedia

Viel Spaß beim Suchen

Franz1979

 

 

Historical Eichendorf
"Euchendorf" was first mentioned in a letter dated March 24, 1075 by Pope Gregory VII. In it, the Pope confirmed to Bishop Altmann von Passau that three homesteads and a church from Eichendorf were donated to the St. Nikola monastery near Passau. The rest of the town remained in the possession of the bishops, who had probably owned it since the 8th century.
The district of Perbing was mentioned in a document by King Henry II on June 19, 1011 as Berhcbuobingon: Heinrich gave his treasurer Odelgis a king's hoof in this place, which was still independent at the time, for his selfless service.
In the 12th to 14th centuries, a local nobility appeared to have been located. In the documents of the Aldersbach monastery, a Heinricus de Euchendorf is mentioned as a witness in 1170 and in 1334, documents from the St. Nikola monastery mention Karl von Euchendorf. In 1350, Heinrich the Euchendorfer received a hat from the St. Nikola monastery on Leibrecht.
In 1264 Eichendorf was mentioned as "Forum Eichendorf", - Markt Eichendorf - in a list of the goods and income of the Hochstift Passau. In 1358 Eichendorf had the right to hold three fairs and a weekly market, which includes a confirmation letter from Duke Albrecht.
On October 7, 1334, Emperor Ludwig the Bavarian and his cousin Duke Heinrich von Niederbayern met in Eichendorf for a reconciliation discussion. In the Landshut War of Succession, the place was badly affected. As compensation to the market citizens for the reconstruction, Duke Wilhelm IV promised to hold a fourth fair in 1512.
During the Thirty Years' War, Swedish troops burned the place down completely in 1639 and 1648 (with the exception of the church). In 1835, 1848 and 1850, further fires raged and destroyed entire districts. Eichendorf was raised to parish in 1896. Previously, the place belonged to the parish of Dornach.


20th century
In 1915, when the Aufhausen - Kröhstorf line opened, the market was connected to the railway. The route was closed in 1971 and dismantled in 1973. Today the Vilstal cycle path runs here.
Eichendorf was shot at in the Second World War and destroyed some parts of the town.


incorporations
The current community (market) Eichendorf was reformed between 1972 and 1978. On January 1, 1972, the previously independent communities of Dornach, Hartkirchen and Reichstorf were incorporated. On July 1, 1972, Adldorf, Aufhausen, Exing and Indersbach as well as parts of the dissolved municipalities of Kammern and Rengersdorf were added. The area reform was completed on May 1, 1978 with the integration of the municipalities of Brunnberg, Gneidingerhart, Hiemling, Unterfrauenholz, Wildeneck and Zeitlstadt from the former municipality of Ettling.
Source: Wikipedia

Have fun searching
Franz1979

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

zny Cnhfr znpura ;-)

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)



Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.