Number 890 in a series of caches where a red telephone box is in close proximity to a post box.
The only rules are that they have to be able to be photographed together, be not more than 100’ apart and the phone boxes have to be red.
This is a cache that you will have to walk to. There is no parking at the final coordinates, and both the headline coordinate and final coordinate areas will be high muggle zones.
Please bear this in mind when you go to gather the information and find the cache.
There are a number of car parks around the village, so expect to be charged extortionate prices in the council run ones.
To find the cache, gather the information from below and then work out the formula.
N: 50° 16.ABC
W: 004° 48.DEF
- A = Under the post box number, there is a CP number. What is this number (CP?)
- B = Middle number in the M-F collection time
- C = The 3rd number in the post box number (PL26 ???)
- D = The 1st number in the Saturday collection time
- E = Add together the first two numbers of the Saturday collection time
- F = The 2nd number in the Saturday collection time
Checksum of A+B+C+D+E+F = 15
During holiday season, the streets will be busy. Take care of small children around the narrow streets and near the harbour.
The A Fine Pair series is managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org to have yours added