Everybody has a different way of waking up in the morning. Here's a way to start out your morning, by gathering with a like minded bunch of people to swap stories about geocaching over a cup of Joe. It's Saturday morning so it's time to come out and have a cup of coffee with us.
Come on down and grab a cup of coffee and spend some time shooting the breeze with other local geocachers. You'll be able to trade travel bugs and just hang out for awhile while you recharge your batteries with your favorite type of morning beverage. Then, after you've recharged your batteries, you'll be able to make an informed decision as to whether you want to brave the elements and perhaps go geocaching. We'll be meeting at one of the local coffee houses for a caffeine pick me up (if you're so inclined), short stories and a great start to the day.
Due to the current (and fluid) situation with regards to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) virus this event is being altered to conform to current suggested guidelines.
Please read CAREFULLY:
- The event time has been shortened to one hour. It will now be hosted from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
- For those who wish to, I will have a logbook to sign. I suggest that you bring your own writing utensil.
- I will also have disposable nitrile gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing is the new norm until told otherwise. Please keep six feet from your neighbor.
- The restaurant proper IS still open, but is only accepting orders for carryout or drive thru.
If for ANY reason you feel that either your safety or anyone else's is more important than a smiley please DO NOT attend. If you are exhibiting ANY of the following symptoms please DO NOT attend. Fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties. Your health AND the health of others is paramount.
If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please do post here and I'll answer as soon a possible.
Why YOU, of course...whether you have one cache find or a thousand cache finds, please feel free to come join us for a small meet and greet.
Saturday, April 04th, 2020
09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM
Rooster Moon Coffeehouse
1551 Potomac Avenue
Hagerstown, MD 21742
To meet, talk geocaching, and trade Travel Bugs and trackable geocoins. Those who wish to may also do some geocaching before or after the event.
Extra things to keep in mind:
- If you pick up a Travel Bug or trackable coin at one of the events, make sure you log it out so it doesn't show up in the events list. If a trackable sits as being listed in the event for a couple of months, the cache owner is the one that gets the e-mail from the TB owner(s).
- Each person attending will be responsible for any costs incurred for admission, food and drinks.
- Rooster Moon Coffeehouse accepts cash, debit or credit cards. Please plan accordingly.
FTF honors go to ??? Congratulations!!!