WA GOES BIG - 2021 Albany
- Ocean Beach, Denmark is located a short 10 minute drive from the centre of Denmark.
- All rubbish collected will be placed in a central location marked out on the day and collected by the local council.
- There will be roadside, bush and beach areas to clean up, a limited number of vests will be available to wear during the clean up if you will be walking on the road side.
- Rubbish bags and disposable gloves will be available for you to use.
- Parking is available close to GZ.
- Time - 1.00pm - 2.00pm
Friday 4th June - Sunday 6th June 2021 - WA Day Long Weekend, Albany
This is the 8th year of WA GOES BIG and this year we are heading down to the City Of Albany.
Situated 420km South East of Perth in the magnificent south coast of Western Australia. Albany is the oldest colonial settlement in Western Australia, predating Perth and Fremantle by over two years.
Its also home to the First Geocache placed in WA - Have you found this cache yet published back in March 2001.
What we need from you!
- Firstly log your "will attend", this way we will know how many people are planning on attending and will assist with our planning. This will also have you notified every time we add more info about whats happening via an announcement.
- If you wish follow us on Facebook - West Oz geocaching, info will also be shared on this page.
- Check out our webpage, westozgeocaching.net.au and follow the links to WAGB 2020 to find out more.