Events in Victoria are back - Whittlesea
- What: A 30 minute meet and greet
- When: Saturday 19th December 2020 from 10AM - 10.30AM
- Where: Lions Club Park, Whittlesea
- Why: To re-introduce events to the geocaching landscape in Victoria after the State has reached a "COVID Normal"
You may have noticed we have been starved for event caches since March, with a blanket ban placed on them due to public gathering limits and lockdowns. It has been decided that the best way to bring them back would be a synchronised batch of events spread across Victoria. The main aim of this is to keep everyone safe and to not create a single event that could attract hundreds of cachers. These events have also been set for the same time and a strict 30 minute length and spread around the state so nobody should be attending multiple events.
Our covid safe plan will include:
- Everyone(Over 12 Years Old) to be wearing a Face Mask.(unless you have a medical exemption)
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided
- Registration (via the QR Code) at the event is a compulsory part of our Covid Safe Plan and it is hope all attendees will cooperate in order to ensure future events will be possible .
- Social distancing, please try and keep a minimum of 1.5M between yourself and another person.
- Please include the number of attendees in your "Will Attend" log.
The Wangaratta Event is set to be the next big event in the state of Victoria. If you have any questions about it, please ask your event host. If they cant answer, they can get back to you.
Event will run strictly from 10am - 10.30am. No Late arrivals!