Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
To Infinity and Beyond!!!
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Worldwide Spacecraft Hunt!!
Godspeed, Columbia & Crew of STS-107, February 1,2003...
The "Home" Coordinates for this cache are:
This is the location of Launch Complex 39A, where Apollo 8 first transported people to the moon, and Apollo 11, during which Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin achieved the first manned lunar landing.
In order to log this cache, you must locate and photodocument (with GPS) an actual rocket or manned spacecraft. Rockets and missiles that are capable of achieving orbit are preferred, but if you have a good one that's worth logging, please feel free. Full scale mock-up rockets (such as a Saturn V rocket at Cape Canaveral) count!
Rockets and Missles that can actually achieve orbit and/or transport people are preferred.
- Log your visit of a rocket and include a picture of you, the rocket, and your GPS (all in the same picture). Be sure to upload your picture within 48 hours of posting your find.
- Log the coordinates, city and state and/or national location of the rocket/missle.
- Please include any history or details about the spacecraft that you might know or discover while logging this cache.
- You may only log this cache once and a particular rocket or missle can only be logged by the first finder.
- Make sure your find has not already been found by checking the cache log entries for recent finds.
Thank you, good luck, and I look forward to your logs!
Gurer'f n uryy bs n tbbq havirefr arkg qbbe; yrg'f tb! --R.R. Phzzvatf
...other caches hidden or found by this user
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:44 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum