This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
As of 2-9-17 "Parker is Home"
NO LOGS ACCEPTED FROM FLASH MOBS OR EVENTS after 8-22-15 PLEASE ONLY HIDE PARKER IN KID FRIENDLY PARKS
Parker is a "grandfather traveling cache"
(no new traveling caches being allowed) therefore the following condition must be followed so the owner can maintain the cache.
1. Please keep Parker within 35 miles of his home coordinates of Buchanan, Michigan - (N 41.49.638 W 086.21.498)
2. Parker is a traveling cache not a travel bug. To claim this cache you need to locate him in a hide.
3. Please as soon as you discover Parker's location, log your find along with weither you took him or not.
4. When hiding Parker you must follow the geocaching.com's rules
Keep the geocachers safe at all times and do not place the cache in a location where it's not allowed
5. Geocaching.coms guidelines for Traveling Caches. stated: "When removing this cache, please leave something in its place where it was, to show others that the cache has been taken so they aren't searching high and low for him!"
6. When hiding Parker place him in CITY or TWP Parks type environments only. If you CANT re-hide Parker in a timely manner please leave him in his hiding spot.
7. When hiding Parker, please secure him to something with his attached cord to keep him from getting lost.
8. When logging your hide of Parker, please included the cords and terrain and difficulty so the page can be updated , but please try to keep Parker KID Friendly
9 "IMPORTANT" Just remember you take the chance of getting to the cache site and the cache being gone since it takes awhile for geocachers to get back and log the find/move.
|REMEMBER! Due to the type of cache it is, it MAY NOT be at the currently displayed location.
Parker (a camo medicine bottle) only contains a log sheet only.
Check the last log entry to make sure that the two locations match.
(No hints available.)