WA Geocaching 20th Birthday Bash
Saturday 27th March, 2021 12:30PM - 2PM
Churchman Brook Dam
96 Churchman Brook Road, Bedfordale 6112
On March 27th, 2001 local geocachers Lyn Pat and Nathan hid WA's first geocache GC576 in Albany near the old quarantine station.
Whats Happening ?
- Sausage sizzle lunch provided
- Cake cutting by Lyn Pat and Nathan
- A few new geocaches released on the day
- WAGB21 Event update by the West Oz Committee
- Catch up with geo-friends to reminisce on the last 20 years of this great game.