This is a first puzzle cache for me, you will need to do some research to find the actual location!
The cache links into the same theme as it's name
You are required to work out this puzzle to find the coordinates: (5_._8_ _, -_._3_ _)
- 2nd: Preceding of 5.
- 3rd: Undefined if divided by itself.
- 5th: How many even prime numbers are there?
- 6th: The number of dwarfs in Snow White.
- 7th: (23x289)-6646= _ .
- 8th: The number lower than the first prime number.
- 10th: The smallest "Perfect Number"
- 11th: The one number that is spelt with the same amount of letters as itself. Have Fun!
Once you have found the co-ordinates you will then need to use the knowlege of the title and the links made between it and the possible location of the cache. You will then need to find the cache hidden which is the size: "Micro".