Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
11 May 2021, 16:30 - 18:00
Puzzle Solving Night
... but we also talk about all things geocaching.
You are invited to attend a weekly puzzle solving night in the Southern Highlands.
- Where: Bowral Bowling Club, NSW 2576
- When: Tuesdays, 4:30pm - 6pm
- What you need: Laptop, Pen and Paper
- Currently, these nights will be self-directed. Bring a GC Code or Print-out of the puzzle you would like help with.
- Wi-Fi is available at the bar.
- ID is required to sign into the club.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian.
- Explicit coordinate sharing and trading is discouraged
- Asking Puzzle Owners (PO's) for permission to have their puzzle solved at the Event, would be respectful and appreciated.
See You There!
(No hints available.)