The Teleki's crypt in Sárpatak Glodeni) was carved on the east side of the old castle's hill. In front of it's entrance was placed a wall like a pyramid with two doric limestone chapters for potico. The tombs eere formed in the wall's lateral sides and the rectangular niches above them were presumably design for the inscribbed tombstones. Nowadays, the inner side of the construction is in very bad condition, some of the tombstones are missing, others are damaged. Just the tombstones of Mihály Teleki, Eszter Teleki, Lajos Teleki, Károly Teleki, among others, can still be found in poor condition. The construction can be traced back to the beginning of the 19th century and can be linked to Domokos Teleki, the chief lord of Torda County, the builder of the Teleki Palace in Bernady square in Targu Mures, above his grave is an inscription in latin and the year 1808. The beautiful transylvanian building dates back to the 18th-19th centuries. At the beginning of the 20th century, reflects the empire world of Napoleonic times with the Egytian motifs.