Welcome to TJA's 2nd Mystery Quest!
September Quest Theme: "Teamwork"
NOTE: This is a quest-style event in Harrisonburg VA. All that is technically required to log this event is to sign in with me at Westover Park between 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. However, to be eligible for cash prizes, trackables, and finisher certificates, you must complete the official quest.
- Before September 18: Find a team (non-caching family/friends are fine) to compete with. For this event there can be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people per team (as long as your vehicle can fit 6).
- Anytime Between 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.: Sign in with me and pick up your official mystery quest packet with me at the event coordinates in Westover Park prior to 10:15 a.m. (Note that you can arrive 15 minutes after the event begins and still participate.)
- 10 a.m.: Official Start!! Depart Westover park with your team / packet and decipher the clues.
- 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Using the packet, discover locations in the Harrisonburg area and find me at another secret location to get a finisher's certificate and/or prize.
- 1st Team to Finish: $25 cash prize and a finisher's certificate.
- 2nd Team to Finish: $15 cash prize and a finisher's certificate.
- (New!) 3rd Team to Finish: $10 cash prize and a finisher's certificate.
- 1 trackable available to the first 6 teams to finish.
- All other teams to finish by the 3:30 p.m. cut-off will receive a finisher's certificate.
Some Info About the Quest
- There will be a wide variety of challenges to complete the quest. I would recommend choosing your team wisely. For example: someone who enjoys solving puzzles and someone who enjoys physical challenges.
- Check the log activity below for much more detailed information.
- Here's a link to the first event to see comments and pictures from the participants.
- I like to change things up, so this won't be exactly like the first event.
I hope to see you there!