Here's a bit of adventure for you. You will need a vehicle to start the journey which covers some sandy trails, so choose your vehicle wisely. If it is wet, don't bother at all if your vehicle isn't 4WD!
- The cache is NOT at the listed coordinates. It is a useful point, though. From those coordinates, make the following projection:
Distance 2.35484 Kilometers Bearing 336.58741949846 Degrees
- As you approach your new coordinates, be on the lookout for a yellow reflective marker hiding in the trees. Do not worry - at night time it will shine brightly. A YELLOW MARKER always means TURN LEFT. No marker - well just continue on. So, TURN LEFT onto the little 4WD track.
- Shortly, you will see a WHITE BAND MARKER wrapped around a post. a WHITE BAND always means "You are on the right track. Keep going". There are only TWO of these to meet on your way.
- Using the above information, you now pick up the white reflective numbers caught in your vehicle's high beam or spotlight. Keep sharp eyes, one or two may be a little tricky!
- When you have collected all TEN numbers, you should turn LEFT onto a red gravel roadway whichwill take you out to the bitumen road. Turning right will lead you to the gave of a property on the banks of the river. Accidentally proceeding straight ahead will take you to the road on the top of the levee bank of sorts. You would eventually end up on a bitumen road, but which one?
Enter your numbers IN ORDER into the following grid, then rearrange them to obtain the final coordinates: