So you've just spent the weekend in beautiful Rocky Gap State Park and the greater Cumberland area and it's time to head for home. What do you do to unwind? That's right...spend some time on the patio (weather permitting) at Puccini Restaurant.
Weather permitting we're going to TRY meeting outside on the patio. If it's too cool (it IS October in the Mid-Atlantic so it could snow OR it could be 80*) or if there's any type of liquid precipitation falling from the sky then we'll meet inside the restaurant itself. Come on by and join us... No purchase is necessary but attendance IS. You don't have to stay the whole time, but please do. We'd love to meet you!
Why YOU, of course...whether you have one cache find or a thousand cache finds, please feel free to come join us for a small meet and greet.
Sunday, October 10th, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
12901 Ali Ghan Rd. NE
Cumberland, MD 21502
To eat yummy food, talk geocaching, and trade bugs. Those who wish to may also do some geocaching before or after the event.
Extra things to keep in mind:
- If you pick up a Travel Bug or trackable coin at one of the events, make sure you log it out so it doesn't show up in the events list. Before leaving without a trackable you came with, please check with the person who intends to pick it up from the event. Conversely, before leaving with a trackable you didn't bring, please check with the person who's dropping it off. Any trackables still in inventory after two weeks will regrettably be marked as missing by the CO.
- Each person attending will be responsible for any costs incurred for food and drinks.
- Puccini Restaurant accepts cash, debit and credit cards.
- This event will be held rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather an announcement will be made closer to the event date. If raining we will make every attempt to be inside out of the weather. Please keep this page watchlisted and log your "Will Attends" so that any event announcements will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Since this IS being hosted at a restaurant that serves 'adult' beverages YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. If you choose to imbibe then please plan for an alternate means of transport home.
- ALL current state recommendations with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak WILL be adhered to. These may include event size, social distancing, and the wearing of masks.
FTF honors go to??? Congratulations!!!