It's Time to Clean Up - A Community Celebration Weekend
You are all invited to a weekend of geocaching down in the Hills and Dales of Hillsdale County.
Lewis Emery Park
Let us finish the weekend strong as we give back to one of the properties that has welcomed our activity since 2004. They have identified a couple of needs in the park with a primary focus being repainting some of the docks. This will be a more work-intensive CITO. There is also some brush work. The attendance will determine where we are stationed around the park. We will have a check-in area around the maintenance building at the posted coordinates.
Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM or later
- Check-in area at the maintenance building at the posted coordinates.
- Select activity and we will direct you to appropriate areas of the park.
- Paint, brushes, and bags will be provided for applicable activities.
Thursday, June 23th
- 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM: It's Time for Ice Cream in the Square...err...Triangle (Early Bird Event) [GC9NYAK]
Friday, June 24th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: It's a Lazy or Epic Day [GC9NYAN]
- 10:30 AM - Activity planning underway - hoping for kayak
- 07:31 PM - 09:00 PM: It's Time for a Campfire - You Can Bank on It [GC9NYAP]
Saturday, June 25th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM - It's Time to Start the Day [GC9NYAT]
- 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM - Caching & Poker Run (approx 45 miles)
- Poker Run Location Sheet will be available at Morning Event and at the Evening Event Pavilion shortly after morning event.
- 04:30 PM - 07:00 PM - It's the People Potluck and Gathering [GC8HJTG]
Sunday, June 26th
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM - It's time to Clean Up [GC9NYAW]