We would love you to come and join us spring cleaning the Wye and berm building.
Join us for a fun volunteering session! Stay for an hour or for the whole session - either way, we would love your help and we want you to have a great time and keep coming back.
Buckinghamshire Council Offices, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB
We will be working near Buckinghamshire Council Offices, meeting on site at 10:00 and finish at approximately 15:00. We will meet outside the main entrance. Parking is available at the Wycombe Swan Car Park, charges apply - the nearest postcode for the car park is HP11 1BG.
Lead Ranger: Tony Speight Mobile: 07931 575367
Important! In order to track numbers please also register for this session via Eventbrite. If you are booking for more than one person please make sure you book one ticket for each person to ensure we bring enough tools for everyone.
We will be spring cleaning near the River Wye, cutting back the scrub and brambles and having a really good tidy up of the area so expect litter picking and more. We will also be building berms and hope that you are able to join us.
What to bring:
- Please bring your gloves (we will have spares) and dress for the weather and the task - long trousers are advisable as there is thorny vegetation.
- We are going to be bringing a tea kit again and biscuits.
- Hand washing facilities will be available.
Volunteering and COVID-19 Government Guidance:
We strongly advise that participants take a lateral flow test before attending the session.
We will continue to follow our on site COVID-19 Safe procedures when you come outside to volunteer with us, As government guidance is changing so rapidly, please check the latest government guidance before you come. Please do not come if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and are self-isolating.
- You have COVID symptoms e.g. a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in your normal sense of taste or smell.
- If you live in the same household as someone with COVID-19.
Please check the latest guidance as to whether it is appropriate for you to volunteer if you are in the clinically vulnerable or extremely clinically vulnerable categories.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to discuss anything further.