Attention: This Locationless is now a "Waymark" .
I will allow anyone who has logged this Locationless to use their log to create a new Waymark or to log a Waymark, or to log a Waymark if the Waymark is already created.
Earth homes are one of the most energy efficient homes. Besides that, they just look cool. My brother has wanted to own one for a long time, and whenever we pass one, he points it out to me.
Rules for this cache are:
1. This is for homes that are actually mostly under the ground. No sod buildings. I have had a few entries of underground buildings that are not homes, and I will allow them due to their rarity and interesting nature.
2. Please be respectful of people's private property. Do not walk on these homes! Do not allow your cows to graze on their roof! You can get the the coordinates from the side of the road.
3. You must get a picture of your GPS and the home, and post the coordinates.
4. Only one entry per geocaching team, and each home can only be entered once. You are responsible for checking all the logs on this site to make sure you are not duplicating.
5. These rules will be enforced. If I see a picture of you or your cows on the building, I will delete the entry.