Macau's First and Highest
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is our first cache and at the same time the first cache in Macau! Since it's on the highest hill of Macau, it also is the highest (70m), at least until someone hides a cache on the Macau Tower.
General area of the cache is quite easy accessible. We walked from the ferry station and continued to Macau downtown, all by foot. The cache itself is in a more challenging terrain, but no bushwhacking is needed. The area is overgrown by trees, but my GPS showed still an accuracy of 8m, so reception is pretty good. Let yourself be guided by your GPS to the general area of the cache. The cache itself is hidden under one of the 5-7 trees in the area. The spoiler will tell you which one.
- Hong Kong VIP Tourist Discount Pass
- Hong Kong Fridge Magnet
- Antique Chinese Coin
- Lucky Charm Key Chain
- Let it Ride! Travel Bug
- Camera; please take your picture and note your name (or nickname), date, time and picture# in the log and online. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE CAMERA. Please tell us, if the camera is full. We will then collect it and post pictures online.
Freeewilly & Deniesel
UPDATE 1/15/06: Thanks to samquamch, the cache was transferred to a new location. The coordinates above and the spoiler below have been updated accordingly.
Vg vf ybpngrq nybat gur onpx jnyy bs gur ybjrfg bs gur 3 jngresnyyf (qbja gur fgrcf naq bire fbzr oebxra pbapergr) Vg vf va na benatr cynfgvp ont gb cebgrpg vg shegure sebz gur ryrzragf naq cnegyl uvqqra orarngu fbzr pbapergr puhaxf, ohg pyrneyl ivfvoyr jvgubhg univat gb qvt nebhaq gbb zhpu.
- lamassu_lion (?)
- Amexx & Jadecoral
- fatjack88 (?)
- HK_Rat (?)
- hongkongdotcom (?)
- Jan and Oui.jpgJan and Oui.
We logged your cache on 29/3.
What a nice idea to have a camera in the cache..:-) Kind regards
- Ooga Booga (?)
- PezHeads (?)
- shelbertMadeInNZ (?)
- ToMonaInc (?)
- Whoofum or Ceres (?)
- AnkerThis is the view you have a bit further up the hill, near the lighthouse.
- Ponte de AmizadeMacau's Friendship Bridge
- CacheThis is the cache and it's original contents (not a spoiler)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum