This is the third in a set of seven caches in the “Road to the Wrekin” series. The first 6 caches are just off the A518, which runs from Uttoxeter to Telford through Staffordshire and Shropshire.
- The Urn
- Any Fort In A Storm(Now archived)
- Tunnel Vision*
- Broad Hill Revisited
- Aqualate Mere
- Crisis Point
- Wrekin Havoc!
There are two places you could park...
N52 46.694 W2 15.956
A longer walk but a nice pub nearby and great scenery. Using this route, walk up the canal, through the tunnel (kiss goodbye to your signal- it will come back though) and carry on until you are near the bridge you can see in the distance. Work your way up the bank and have a search close to the path at the top of the bank.
N52 46.210 W2 15.377
Much closer than route 1. Park by the bridge and go onto the path on the side of the bank.
- Make sure the lid of the box is on tight when you are finished.
- The canal towpath and the area around can get very muddy when wet.
- In your internet log make a note of which route you took :D.
- Don't forget to hide the cache well when you are finished.
- The best of luck!