These are not the cache coordinates as this is a locationless cache. Rochester followed in the hoofprints of other worldwide cities with an animal masquerade: High Falls Horses On Parade. Each horse was designed by an artist and decorated according to a unique theme depending on the sponsor.
The "Horses on Parade" was an event held about a year ago with more than 150 decorated fiberglass horses placed throughout the area. The purpose was to raise funds for local charities through horse sponsorships and through a post-parade auction. It was also a way to increase tourism to the area for the duration of the event.
Many of the horses that were auctioned are proudly displayed in front of local businesses, parks and homes. Your goal is to locate one of these horses and log it on this site.
1) It must be a fiberglass horse that has been painted\decorated. No bronze/metal statues, etc.
Sorry, but duplicate logs or those without a picture will be removed. You should wait to post the log if a picture of the horse needs to be developed.
2) Attach a photo of one of the horses. Also include another photo with your GPSr in the picture(No internet downloads\old photos.)
3) The same horse can only be logged once and only one log per geocacher.
4) You must include the co-ordinates, location, business, etc. of the fiberglass horse in your log.
5) Try to get the name of the horse, the theme, who sponsored it, other info, etc.