How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a five step multicache covering about 3 miles ending at a mid-sized ammo can with an assortment of items and a logbook.
1) Proceed to the above coordinates. There you will find two years listed.
Read the years left to right (Y1, Y2).
Now, let B=Y1-1737 and C=Y2-1444.
Step 2 is at coordinates N39 58.B and W105 10.C Proceed to the second coordinates.
UPDATED: 29 Jul 2003, stage two moved due to wasps.
2) This is a micro with the next stage coordinates listed. Proceed to the third coordinates.
3) The next micro is offset from the third coordinates at a heading of 303 degrees, 159 feet.
4) The last micro has the final coordinates, but use A=42 and B=33
UPDATED: 11 May 2005, stage five replaced and moved.
5) Find cache with trade items and log book.
Use the trails.
Please put everything back as you found it.
Cache in, Trash out.
1) Vgmn orapu, 2) rnfg yrt, 3) fgneg ng gur fbhgurea cbfg,
3n) svaq n lhppn, 4) ol gur cbyr, 5) ol lhppnf
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum