Special Sebastopol Sculptures
In California, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A fun multi-virtual with an easy walk - or you can try to do it all from your car!
I hope this virtual will make you smile -- take the kids and grandma along, because everyone will enjoy this one! Email me the answers to the following questions and then you can post your find.
I started at the posted coordinates, but you could also start at N38° 24.121 and W122° 49.727. Park along the street and take the short stroll to enjoy this whimsical collection of sculptures. There are more of these delightful pieces scattered through Sebastopol but you will find the biggest concentration of them right here on Florence Avenue. The sculptures were created by husband and wife team Patrick Amiot and Brigitte Laurent.
Amiot produces a calendar of his art with all proceeds benefitting local schools. Check it out at www.folkartforschools.com.
1. How many firemen are on the truck?
2. What is the captain of the boat doing?
3. How many "Z" men are there?
4. The man in plaid - what color is the bird on his head?
5. What time is it?
6. What is the license plate number on the farmer's truck (hauling the cow)?
Extra Credit: What is the cow's bell made from?
(No hints available.)
- The MailmanJust an example of what you might find in Sebastopol.
Last Updated: on 9/28/2017 1:25:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:25 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum