Going to an Indians Game Cache
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache was once a moving cache. It is now a regular stationary cache maintained by natloh2. Please do not move it from its current location.
In a previous life as a moving cache, it attended a game in Cleveland thanks to many great cachers. 'bnb' took the logbook to a game on June 24, 2003 where the Indians lost to the Royals 3-1. Read the log entry for June 24 for a description of the game and some great pictures. It also attended a Minnesota Twins game with Centris and pogopod on September 23, 2003.
The permanent home for the cache is a nice conservation area with a large stream winding its way through with foot bridges in a new urban area. The cache is located in a wooded area over looking the stream. Parking can be found at the end of Trail Side Drive.
svir srrg hc
- 2004 Edition - Front View
- 2004 Edition - Logo View
- 2004 Edition - Stadium View
- 2003 Edition - Front View
- 2003 Edition - Logo View
- 2003 Edition - Stadium and Schedule View
- At Billy Parker Field, ArizonaThe cache visited Billy Parker Field in Suprise, Arizona on April 27, 2003 with the help of Aus Dem Kasten.
- At the park in ArizonaA baseball fan holds the cache in front of Billy Parker Field on April 27, 2003.
- Hid near Carson Park in WisconsinOn May 23, 2003, Earth 4 Now hid the cache near Carson Park, the home of the Eau Claire Cavaliers.
- Cache Makes It To An Indians Game!On June 24, 2003, bnb took the logbook to a game where, sadly, the Royals beat the Indians 3-1. They did have a good time though in spite of the final result. For more great pictures and descriptions of the game, see bnb's log entry of June 24. Thanks bnb!
- Cache Goes to a St. Paul Saints GameOn August 8, 2003, Pto took the cache to a classic Northern League match up, the
St. Paul Saints against the Schaumburg Flyers. at Midway stadium, St. Paul MN. This is a picture of from his seat in left field. See his log entry from August 8 for a great report of the game and more pictures. Thanks Pto!
Last Updated: on 5/25/2017 2:44:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time (9:44 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum