There are three different trailheads you can use to get to this cache. It's a few miles from all of them. No bushwacking is necessary. There is no poison oak at the site, althrough there is some on the trails.
The cache is a Rubbermaid 1 gallon "Servin' Saver Rectangle" hidden under a metal dome. Bang on the dome before you lift it, in case a rattlesnake has taken up residence. And be sure to put the servin' saver back under the dome when you're done, so that casual visitors are less likely to find it. Initial contents:
- Geocaching info sheet.
- A notepad and two pens, to log your visit.
- A disposable camera, to take a picture of yourself, the site, whatever. Let me know when it is full.
- Five UK pennies, the old-style large ones, from the 1960s, in VG condition.
- Ten different Dannon yogurt lid inserts from the 1970s.
- A small plaster Hello Kitty head (in bubble-wrap), suitable for painting.
- A wooden Sumo wrestling game from Japan.
- A small toy made of 13 marbles glued together.
- A bunch of pale-green Hollerith punch cards.
- Two halves of a blue-green plastic Slinky®.
- Five assorted balls.
- An old Victorinox Swiss Army Knife - I think it's a Huntsman.
- An old Boy Scouts whistle.