This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Off I-17 going South near Sedona - Exit 297
This is a two part cache. The first part is located at the above coordinates. To get to the other part, walk less than 60 feet to the North West.
To get credit for this cache, you'll need to answer the main question (one for the coordinates) and at least two of the other questions OR three of the other questions. Send your answers to: Team Joco.
Main question: To whom was the McGuireville rest stop dedicated?
1. Who shot it out at the OK Corral?
2. What plays a role in balancing the forests' delicate ecosystem?
3. Where does the name Arizona come from?
4. Name two well-known Arizona Indians who stood up to the U.S. Calvary.
5. What Indian tribes live their lives with a backdrop that has been featured in hundreds of Hollywood movies?
6. What was the name and means used to carry goods and people from Arizona to California?
Nyy nafjref ner sbhaq ba fvtaf.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum