How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Happy Birthday to Xeraphas. This is our gift to you, seeing as it is rumored that you love Geocaching and we're broke. We figured this would be more special, that and you already have the new Radiohead CD.
Located in Weir Hill, North Andover. PDF map available at the trustees website (click the Weir Hill link here on this page to go).
8/17/03 - Team Xeraphas with special guest House9 went and hit the birthday trail and have successfully uncovered all clues and retrieved gifty items. Xeraphas emailed me this morning to let me know he found it, so -- it's caching season. Have at it!
The first coordinates lead to more. Round trip, you'll get a very fine overview of Weir Hill. Be sure to stop and do other caches in the area, "There Be Witches Here" is a fabulous easy one complete with great history to review (if you're into that). There are dozens in the area-- use the 01845 zipcode to search.
Initial cache contents are:
- Paddington Jr., Travel Bug (he longs to move south, do not take him to points north)
- Spongebob Squirty Pants
- 2 Geocache Eurostyle Oval Bumper Stickers
- 2 "Life is Good"Stickers
- Several Prefilled and Prestamped "Life is Good" postcards
- Little Grey Mouse
- "I Can Read" pin with Danny the Dinosaur
- at least one Hotwheels car
- a Magnet Picture Frame for your fridge
- and ... a New Hampshire Toll Token
Svefg Ybpngvba: Ebpxjnyy. Genqvgvbany Arj Ratynaql Uvqrl Ubyr. Evqr gur jnyy gb gur sbexrq gerr, ghea nebhaq, ybbx qbja. Vg'f puvyqvfu pbybef ner abg abeznyyl ercerfragrq anghenyyl va gur nern.
Frpbaq Ybpngvba: Znal gerrf unir uvqrl ubyrf. Guvf bar unf znal, naq fbzr ubevmbagny punenpgre. Lbh'er ybbxvat sbe n fbzrguvat bs n Xbqnx Zbzrag.
Svany Ybpngvba: N qrnq fbyqvre, ubyybjrq bhg naq fnq vf abj ubfg gb fbzr grezvgrf. Qba'g oevat nal ubzr jvgu lbh! N oyvaq Sybevqvna pbhyq svaq guvf!
- Doug Says Happy Birthday!!!What Better Way to celebrate someone's life than to stick something in a hole in the woods!? We can't think of one! Enjoy!
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum