How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This letterbox is located in a recreated wetlands area off of the Big Papillion Creek.
Note: The coordinates listed above are for a suggested parking area. In order to find the letterbox, you will have to follow the clues listed below. The box is too small to accept any trade in/out items. Please just sign the log, or better yet, bring your letterboxing stamp.
Finer coordinates are listed in the encrypted hint below, should you need them. You probably won't.
Note: this letterbox lies in a flood prone area. Please ensure all plastic bags are sealed tightly. Please also ensure the rubberband around the box is replaced.
- Walk to the brown park sign identifying your location.
- Look to the south and spot the circular paved walking trail.
- Follow the trail clockwise, counting two benches on your left along the way.
- Stop at the second bench. From here you should see a new path to the southwest. Follow the new path. Explore the newly created wetlands area using the telescopes and many boxes of scientific equipment.
- Ignore the troll, but instead seek shelter from the elements. The tepees could offer shelter, but you want a place to sit down.
- Have a seat at the southwest post. The letterbox lies underneath your feet, against the concrete footing.
See more at Letterboxing Nebraska.
A .fvk sbhe avar,
J .mreb avar gjb