Hidden Valley Overlook
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is a more difficult brother to the now archived Hidden Valley cache. All the cachers that look for more bushwhacking than was at Hidden Valley: here you go.
This is a two part cache:
The first part is a small container with the coordinates of the main cache.
The final cache is a Lock-N-Lock containter about the size of a pound of butter.
Please hide these containers as good or better than found. There are a lot of muggles and muggle-kids that wander these woods.
Parking can be found at 42 38.090 N 087 49.961 W There was an urban fishing pond near the parking lot, but it was filled in because of a rusty crayfish infestation.
Posted Cache Camera Photos, if anyone wants to own up to these pictures, email us...a thanx to Skeezer and Summergirl for the camera
Photo of first stage:
Update 4/21/10. Moved the second stage about 30-40 feet to protect against muggles.
cneg 1: 'N fznyy ohyyrg funcrq pbagnvare grgurerq gb n gerr, fvggvat va n fznyy ubyybj
cneg 2: N gerr crepurq cerpnevbhfyl. Lbh zvtug unir gb ybbx haqre lbhe srrg vs lbh fgrc ba yrnirf orgjrra ebbgf
- cache_camera01.jpgThe cachehedz
- scan02.jpgCache Camera Shot 02
- scan03.jpgCache Camera Shot 03
- scan04.jpgCache Camera Shot 04
- scan05.jpgCache Camera Shot 05
- scan06.jpgCache Camera Shot 06
- scan07.jpgCache Camera Shot 07
- scan08.jpgCache Camera Shot 08
- scan09.jpgCache Camera Shot 09
- scan10.jpgCache Camera Shot 10
- scan11.jpgCache Camera Shot 11
- The first stage
Last Updated: on 10/18/2016 12:54:04 Pacific Daylight Time (19:54 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum