I'm starting up my geocaching career with this multi cache!
I also launched my first TB in this first cache of mine!
My thought by placing this cache where it is, is to honour my late dog Nåid, a Siberian Husky!
He and I had, frequently, many nice dog walks here and we used to take a rest just close to where the final stage is placed, so I could catch my breath and he could have some water!
Please, be very careful with the hiding place for the final cache!
It's a very public place during summertime!
Var snäll och var rädd om slutcachens gömställe,
det ligger, framförallt sommartid, mycket publikt utsatt! Tack!
Stage one is a black film canister, containing the coordinates and a hint for stage two.
Stage two is another black film canister, containing the coordinates and a hint for the final cache.
The cache is a 0,3 litre transparent plastic food container (and the lid has a blue trim),
and its content from start was:
- Cache log
- A picture of my Smashing GeoCaching Dogs (the SGCD) (NB, not a trading object! If you went a picture of the SGCD send me an e-mail and I will send you a picture!)
- US 5 cent coin, 1985
- Swedish 10 öre coin, 1990
- A Strata Tour Professional 90 (golf ball)
- Pocket memory "Survival" (if your GPS runs out of power!)
- The TB Snap-hook traveller