Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
Last Train To...
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Don't take the train if you want to make it to this cache!
In order to log a find for this cache you must:
Logs without photos will be deleted, you are encouraged to check the camera before departing to ensure it is not down for maintainance or other reasons.
- Go to the coordinates listed above.
- Ask a friend visit this website.
- You will need to tell your friend your street crossroads for them to find the proper webcam on the site (Your friend may find it helpful to zoom in to your relative location on the map first.)
- Your friend will need to wait to see you in the webcam, then download the picture by whatever means they prefer. (It may take15 minutes or more for a camera to reload or adjust to your location.)
- Post the picture your friend captured with your log.
This camera is owned and maintained by UDOT. Many thanks to UDOT for thier contribution to Salt Lake City, Utah Commuters and now Geocachers.
|Lunchtime Cache Night caching Available year-round Restricted hours Bicycles permitted on paths Accessible in Winter
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:54 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum