Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
The 4 Corners Cache
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
THE 4 CORNERS CACHE
This webcam is located at one of the busiest intersections in Las Vegas. You'll have no problem getting to the location. It is located right on the sidewalk.
As an added incentive to log this cache if I feel that your webcam photo is amusing, unique, great or just dang special I will post your photo above.
Fine Print - Your photo will remain in this prominant position until I feel another photo is more amusing, unique, great or just dang special. When your photo is replaced please don't feel like your any less of a cacher...more than likely I just got tired of looking at you.
To log this cache follow the steps below:
- Make your way to the coordinants listed above.
- Look around for the webcam which is located on top of a tall pole.
- Call a friend with your cellphone and have them go to this website Earthcam.com
- In the search box at the upper right hand side of the page type in Las Vegas and then click "Search"
- Along the left hand side of the page you'll see a list of Las Vegas web cams. Click on the one that says EarthCam: MGM Grand Vegas.
- A new page will load with a view from the webcam that cycles through 8 different shots. When you are at the given coordinants you will see the camera swiveling to show the different shots. It stays on each shot aproximatly 1 minute. The best locations to stand are at the top of the escalators or at the base of the lion.
- Make sure your friend sees you online.
- When your friend sees a good picture of you have them click on the enlarge image button. This button is located under the image on the left hand side. It looks like a magnifying glass with a plus sign in it.
- At this point you'll want to take a screen shot of the image.
- Your friend can later send a copy of the photo to you to post in your log.
- Don't log this find until you have the photo ready to upload
|Please make sure that your gps unit or screen name is visible in your photo. Feel free to hold up a sign saying who you are. Maybe paint the geocaching logo on your chest. Feel free to be original. Just make sure I'll know you are a geocacher and not just some tourist that you saw on the webcam.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:56 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum