Come honor Minnesota geocacher King Boreas
and celebrate his 1000th cache hide!
(the 1000th hide IS NOT at the event, you have to work a wee bit harder than that to claim it!)
SUNDAY, July 16th, 2006 ~ 10am - 3pm
Riverfront Regional Park (shelter #2)
5100 East River Road
This trackable King Boreas 1000 geocoin will be available at the event.
These are 1.75" and have a KBxxx prefix and a custom icon
There are 1000 coins available, they are sequentially numbered and each coin is associated with one of KB's 1000 caches.
Geomail Centris if you want a geocoin and are unable to make it to the event.
Special pricing of KB coin AT THE EVENT ONLY- get a handful, save on postage!
I also have some 1.75" Air-Tite coin cases available.
This will be a very relaxed, casual gathering. We are right next to a playground and a large field, so bring the kids and the family!!!
What you need to bring.....
- Bring your own main dish plus a side dish to share - can be dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever you like.
- Bring your own drinks. (stay hydrated!!)
- Bring your own plates, cups and utensils.
- Bring along paper and pencil to log your finds and to keep notes for yourself.
- Folding chairs or a picnic blanket - space is at a premium with a crowd this big
- Come prepared for "changing" weather (it is supposed to be HOT!)
- This is a free event. Park admission and parking is FREE. There will be a voluntary donation bucket to help out with the cost of reserving the shelter and supplies.
- If you want to, bring an item or two for the door prize drawing. (does not have to be a "big" item, we like all sorts of things!)
- Beer and wine is allowed in the park – BYOB in your own cooler – NO kegs or cases!
- Dogs allowed if leashed
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY.....