Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Find the Bauervic Gnome's Home and he'll be guarding this Geocache.
Located in the 35-acre Bauervic Woods Park in Southfield, near Evergreen and 9 Mile. The park's purchase was made possible by a $950,000 grant from the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund in 1994. Bring your kids! The colorful playscape here was featured as a "Playground of the Month".
The Bauervic Gnome guards this cache. He is watching over a small gallon plastic container. The hinged lid will pop open or can be unscrewed if needed. The cache started with the usual assortment of trinkets.
I also left one of my Cincinnati Chili Recipe magnets and a few of my calling cards.
The cache also has a camera to take your picture with the Gnome. Please leave the camera in the cache.
The Photographs from the Cache camera are now online!
Bauervic Gnome Scrapbook
The Bauervic Gnome
Sbyybj gur genvy fbhgu naq jrfg sebz oruvaq gur cynlfpncr naq jngpu sbe n wbt va gur genvy. Ybbx sbe n fvk sbbg fghzc ba lbhe evtug abg sne bss gur genvy
- Is This The Gnome's Home? He led me on a merry chase around the park, telling me each one of these spots is where he lives!
- Is This The Gnome's Home? He kept talking about how many spots there are to live in this little woods.
- Is This The Gnome's Home? He told me you have to be very careful and even disguise yourself to avoid being found by muggles!
- Playing AroundWhen no children are around, the Gnome oftens likes to enjoy himself on this colorful playground.
- The Gnome Comes Out Of HidingThe Park Entrance sign with one of the Gnome's few ventures out of the woods.
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:57:56 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:57 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum