Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Sea Monkey Central
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A short walk to a Sea Monkey Hatchery where you will catch a SEA MONKEY!
You remember those little guys....right?
You MUST bring 1 gallon of water and a pinch of salt (Yes, MUST!)
1. Locate the cache site.
2. First, add a pinch of salt.(These are Sea Monkeys, not freshwater Monkeys...)
3. Next, pour your 1 gallon of water into the opening of the Sea Monkey hatchery.
4. Prepare to grab the little Sea Monkey as he (or she!) is brought to life - Grab Quickly! New hatchlings only surface for a moment!
5. Sign Log (required!) as the proud new parent of a little Sea Monkey!
6. Replace sea monkey container (these are catch and release Sea Monkeys!)
7. Name your Sea Monkey in your online log entry.
You will find easy, nearby parking and stairs to trail access (200 feet from cache) at
32 56 530N ... 117 05 063W (on Spring Meadow Lane)
NO Bushwacking required - stay on the trail! Hope you enjoy this!
Ungpurel vf oynpx, arne srapr yvar naq vf znexrq ba gur fvqr jvgu n terra trbpnpuvat fgvpxre. (Naq jr'er abg xvqqvat, lbh ernyyl qb arrq n tnyyba bs jngre!)
Last Updated: on 12/10/2017 12:55:01 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (8:55 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum