Our Fall Meeting this year will be held in Vernal with the help of Wagon Wheel and SpiderTracks.
Look for Tokens like this in local caches while in the Vernal area.
||Saturday, September 18, 2004 at NOON
- Pot-Luck Lunch (UTAG provides the burgers, hotdogs, buns and condiments). Please bring a pot-luck item to share with others. See the Pot-Luck Meal Topic on the UTAG Forums to see what others are planning to bring if you need help deciding.
- Vernal Dino Dash Cache Hunt (See the UTAG Event Web Page for all the details.)
- Prize Drawing for the Adults
- Prize Drawing for the Kids
- Photo Contest (See the UTAG Event Web Page for all the details.)
- Travel Bug Swap
- Other Activities (to-be-determined)
|Prizes for Vernal Dino Dash:
||Be it hereby made known that each participating TEAM needs to donate ONE item to the prize pool. That item must have a suggested retail value of at least THREE US dollars. You are certainly welcome to be more generous if you so desire. (In lieu of an item of that value, three actual US cash dollars will suffice.)
We have reserved the Colton Pavilion for the entire day. So come early if you want and stay late, too. We're planning on having activities just for the kids so they won't be TOTALLY bored.
Please consider bringing something to donate for the prize drawings and/or the auction. It's always amazing what things show up.
Watch this space for more information.