Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Located on an all purpose trail. Its a small rubbermaid container. Take water..And a hat, as there is no shade...
The cache is about 20' south of the main trail. Beware of mtn. bikers they will yeild to hikers, some travel at speeds well over 25mph on this tight single track...
Please beware that this is RATTLESNAKE habitat. WATCH WHERE YOU PLACE YOUR HANDS. Be safe and have fun.. Visit http://www.werc.usgs.gov/hq/snake.html
Jvguva 3' fbhgu bs gur ybar gerr...ebpxf,,ebpxf qvq v fnl ebpxf. Cyrnfr uvqr vg gur fnzr jnl.....NYJNLF JNGPU JURER LBH CYNPR LBHE UNAQF. JNGPU BHG SBE ENGGYRFANXRF..Or FNSR, Unir Sha...
- Aliens Did this!Using my 20X60 Steiners, I was able to id the perp from home[:)]
- Perfect CamoThey don't have to rattle for you before they bite ya.
- Perfect CamoThey rather not be messed with. Don't invade their space with your hands, feet or face..
- The CacheCool Stuff Inside.
- Two Riders Ride or hike to the cache, it's FUN!
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 3/2/2018 8:01:36 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (4:01 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum