How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cache is a magnetic device with a log but no pen.
Third in the Free WiFi series.
Often when I'm out geocaching, I could use some internet access to log my finds, check my email, do research, etc. I'm frugal (cheap) so I try to get my internet access for free. This is another spot where I could do just that, and get a good cuppa joe too. Bonus points if you log using the free WiFi.
To find the cache, go to the posted coordinates and do some easy number work to get the final coordinates close by. At the posted waypoint, look for a series of triangular hanging signs displaying the name of the caffeinated beverage business that has the free WiFi (two words.)
The cache is located at N37 19.ABC W122 02.XYZ
You may be happy to know that less stealth is required on this one than was required on Free WiFi #2. Enjoy!
- Count the number of times 'T' appears in the business name and add 3 to get A.
- Count the number of times 'O' appears in the business name and multiply this number by 22 to get BC.
- Count the number of times 'F, C, Y, S and O' appear in the business name and add them all together to get X.
- Count the number of times 'F and E' appear in the business name and total them to get Y.
- Count the number of times 'E' appears in the business name and add 5 to get Z.
Update 9/2006: This location is now within range of at least two free wifi hotspot transmitters.
Ba gur uhzzre.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum