How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A rare web cam cache! I think it is only the 4th in DFW since the cache type began. It is the only active web cam cache in the area! Wheeeee!
You will need the following to complete this cache hunt:
- A cell phone - or make an appointment with me and I'll save the image for you (Geo Dee)
- A cohort who is sitting at a computer with a connection to the internet
- A cohort with the knowledge of how to save an image from a web page
Once you arrive at the waypoint face east down Main Street so that you'll be facing sideways to the webcam. Call your cohort and have them go to the camera web page. Your cohort should save the cam image once you are in sight and posing. Be sure to remind your cohort to email you the image!
Your log must have a picture of you doing the Phoon pose (see image below) or it will be removed.
Your pose *must* be sideways to the camera or we won't be able to tell if you're posing or not.
Big Thanks to:
- Prime Suspect for the theme suggestion!
- McTwin for archiving his nearby cache to make room for the Phoon Cam!
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum