Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
On top of the world!
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This Park is located at Cypress Bowl Provincial Park. Parking can be found at N 49 21.540 W 123 12.608 There is a bit of climbing over rocks to get to the cache (not much).
View Point located at N 49 21.473 W 123 12.654
I thought I would make a big, fun cache for all (and there really is something for everyone: Kids, Mom, Dad and your GPS food). I have left a camera in there too so if you could take a pic of you and your crew, I'll get it developed (whoever takes the last pic let me know....I'll replace the camera) and post them on here. There is no First-to-find as ALL the goodies in here are awesome. The FTF reward is being able to pick the best of the awesome goodies in this cache. Bring good stuff as this is packed with nice prezzies, trade fairly and only take one item per group...have to share with the rest of the geocaching world.
LADYBRAVO could not believe I would make such a huge cache, she thinks I'm crazy!
Ybbx sbe gur gerr gung sbexf arne gur onfr.
Tb qbja fybcr nobhg 1z. Vg'f va gur ebpxf.
- 4000ft above the Cache!This was taken high above the Cache site. Go try the free trial version of the "Keyhole" software (now owned by Google). Its alot of fun...as you can see!
- Dsc03390.jpgLadyBravoJr, BrockieBravo and Little JohnnyBravoJr
- Dsc03398.jpgView from one of my favorite places in Vancouver
- Look at the Size of this one!!!!This is the cache before we hid it1 Look at the goodies! This one is HUGE!!! FTF IS the cache itself as you'll be able to choose the best goodie out of all the awesome goodies! Hope people bring good stuff to this one as it is filled with awesome goodies. ENJOY!
- Possible SpoilerThis is the tree that marks the spot. Find this tree and your darn close!
- The cach hidden under snow
Last Updated: on 2/21/2018 10:26:05 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (6:26 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum