A5/A3/FRA TB XChange (Exit 23 - FFM Zeppelinheim)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is located very close to the A3/A5 intersection
("Frankfurter Kreuz") near the Frankfurt Airport. It can be reached very easily from both sides of the A5 (North/East) as well as the A3. (East/West). It´s a Drive-In.
Recommended way into the woods to the TB hotel is at
N50 02.256 E8 36.036
Wether you want a travel bug to travel to a distant location or only within a few miles, this is the place to be. It´s also a good place if you just want to drop of a tb after work or as a starting point for your own travel bug. It is intended as a cache to easily exchange or place travel bugs. Because of the nature of this cache neither the terrain nor the overall difficulty are very high. There
is just a little overgrow in the spring / summer but no
Rules of the house:
1. Please take care not to be watched, when at or near the cache.
2. Please respect the travel bug´s specific missions. Don´t take an TB out if you cannot help it on
3. There should always be one travel bug (or Geocoin
or German Geocoin or similar) left in the cache. If you take the last one, put another one in.
4. You are invited to come back as often as you like. The second and all following visits should be
logged as Write note.
5. Further you should not log all the travelbugs in this cache. Travel Bugs are intented to go from one place
to another or to solve a task. The TB hotel should not be an aid to accumalate logs or to improve one´s travel bug statistics. You can grap one TB with each visit though (inclduing Geocoins).
6. Since space is limited, only travel bugs and geocoins should be
The final coords are near the Exit 23 (Zeppelinheim) at the A5.
Parking is available in the near.
Va n gerr fghzc.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum