Due to new webcam caches no longer allowed on Geocaching.com I will be using Grandfather rights on the Brodie Clans Web cam cache. The name and location will change as new and better camera locations arise. Watch this space for the latest location.
Cache 'Put your hat on' was - agneau
Cache 'Put your Hands up for this City ' was - esscafe
New Co-ords are N 50.54.288 W 001.24.305
The nearest caches to this location are
- Southampton City Walls, Grandad's Ditty Box and A Walk in the Park.
1) Arrange for someone to access the webcam at the web site below
2) Web Cam Link!Click here
3) You stand in view of webcam above co-ords- With your hands up.
4) Call your friend to say you are there.
5) The picture is refreshed by the webcam every minute you will have to wait to ensure that you are caught in the image.
(Your helpful computer nerd must refresh the image every minute by pressing F5!!)
6) Get your friend to save the image (copy and paste). Practice this before attempting the cache.
7) When back at base - Log the find.
8) Once you’ve logged your find, then go to your visit report and click “upload an image for this log”
9) Follow the instructions to upload the picture from the hard drive.
Remember – No hands up, No find. You will be exterminated. Happy hunting from the Brodie Clan