Smartpark Construction Cam
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
It's a webcam cache, so you need to provide an image captured from the camera of yourself holding up your GPSr to log the find. You'll need a helper to capture the image while you're standing there. Save the image of the camera, the static image page helps in this regards. Feel free to contact me if you need help.
- You must be clearly visible and identifiable
- It must be found during daylight hours, for obvious reasons
- This is a place of work, so please don't bother the people working inside
- Further, this cache should be found prior to 8:30am or after 4:30pm on weekdays or anytime on weekends or holidays
- Be cautious of the construction
- Be aware of the parking restrictions, during non business hours it should not be a problem to park in the lots
Smartpark: What was once a field has been turned into a bustling center for commerce and research. Besides the building pictured, three other facilities are under construction while three others have been completed since the initial sod turning in July of 2002.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum