Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A cache all about cash!
This is robich's original description for the cache:
I just placed "SIGNA" - Signal the frog's European cousin. She came here to Canada for a visit and hopes to do a lot of traveling. SHE IS ONE OF THE 1ST IN CANADA!
Please do not take her, if you don't plan on logging her with "www.geolutins.com". Once you're on the GeoLutins Web Site, click on the BRITISH flag, for ENGLISH.
Park at N45 08.242 and W066 21.910 (see pic). Some bushwacking - not too bad. Might be swampy in the spring.
When I was a child, we used to play a game that we called "Jouer à Cache Cache" - which meant "To play Hide and Seek".
Tabacco Can (camo'd) cache contains "CASH":
- 3 Tim Horton's Gift Certificate (pls take one only),
- 1 Veteran's quarter with "poppy"
- 1 $1000 key chain
- 1 pkg of coin wrappers
- 1 American coin (NO VALUE?)
- 2 Riverboat Game Tokens
- 1 "Birds of Canada" Series Security Reference Card
- 1 pewter key chain (from the Credit Union)
- Canadian geocoin - If you take this coin, please don't forget to log it in!!!
- 1 Qatar Monetary bill
- 1 Saint John Bridge token
- 1 Plastic treasure "coin"
- CD with MP3 ("CASH") music (incl. 1 video of Lucy Ball)
NOTE: some music may be for ADULT listening
(Eminem, Weird Al, etc.)
Mostly english - some french and 1 spanish
NOTE: Please try to trade with items pertaining to "cash". Thanks!
ANOTHER NOTE: The scenery in this "harbour" village is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE... especially at low tide.
Last Updated: on 11/28/2017 11:36:39 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (7:36 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum