The cache is not hidden at the above co-ordinates. You must solve the puzzle below in order to find the correct co-ordinates for the cache.
Five geocachers all live on Homewood Road, in houses numbered 1 to 5. Each lives in a different house an downs a different GPS'r. From the information below you must find out where each person lives and which GPS'r they own. From this information you can work out the co-ordinates for the cache.
The cachers names are BosseB, Deerfoot, Lilla Gumman, P4 and Woodsman. The GPS'rs owned are a Garmin eTrex30, a Garmin Montana, a Garmin GPSMap 62, a Magellan Triton 300 and a Magellan eXplorist GC.
- BosseB owns a Garmin GPSMap 62.
- The owner of the Garmin eTrex30 lives at number 5.
- Lilla Gumman lives at number 1.
- The Magellan GPS'rs are owned by cachers with even house numbers.
- P4 owns a Magellan eXplorist GC.
- Woodsman lives in house number 5.
- Deerfoot lives in a house numbered one away from the person who owns a Garmin Montana
Solve the puzzle to the get the coordinates for the cache:
N60 36.ABC E16 43.DEF
- A = The house two numbers lower than the one where BosseB lives minus 1.
- B = The house where P4 lives plus the house where Woodsman lives.
- C = The house where Deerfoot lives.
- D = The house with the Montana 600 plus the eXplorist GC.
- E = The house where the GPS Map 62 can be found.
- F = Deerfoot's house plus the house with the eTrex30.
(Naturally, all the cachers in this puzzle are fictitious. Any similarity to any cacher, living or dead, is purely coincidental.)