Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Commuter Link webcam in Ogden
Copy this portion of the description and paste it in an email to your friend that will be helping you capture the photo. The best way to do webcam caches is to set-up a time and date with your friend.
1. Go to this address to access the website with the webcam. The best way to do this quickly is to copy and paste it in the address bar on your web browser. (visit link)
2. Click on the box in the upper left hand corner of the screen that is labeled “Ogden”.
3. With your mouse roll your cursor over the small camera icons in the upper left hand corner of the map portion of the screen. You are looking for the camera that is labeled “900 W Riverdale Rd.”
4. Click on this camera and it will display the camera view.
5. You will need to “refresh” or open and close the window to get a new image. The camera will refresh every 5-6 minutes.
6. When you see people in the photo be sure to right-click on the image and save it. Then email the photo to your friend. Practice a few before the big day because if you miss it your friends will need to wait another 5-6 minutes at the intersection and that can seem like an eternity.
The best way to access these coordinates is to park just south of the Kia/Isuzu dealership on the corner of 900 West and Riverdale Road. This is a shared parking lot with Wal Mart. This is the safest place to park and you will not have to cross any busy streets. Walk about 500 feet, following your GPS and call your friend. This camera refreshes about every five minutes. Be sure to upload your photo after you get home. I gave this a 1.5/1.5 for the fact that webcams can sometimes not workout perfectly. Be very careful and watch your children at all times, please hold your small children, this is a very busy intersection.
NOTE: I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT THIS CAMERA MOVES, SO BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE FLEXIBLE.
Cnex lbhe fbyrf ba gur terra "Genssvp Fvtany" naq snpr gur frggvat fha.
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:21:28 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:21 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum