Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
My daughter Ashley (7yrs old) won a fully stocked .30 cal ammo can cache in a raffle at the Albuquerque Get Together (GCPQW9). She named the cache and I put together the multi-point cache steps.
This a fantastically stocked cache (thanks to Write Shop Robert). Everybody will find something they'll want out of it. Cool enough was that my daughter's nickname (Ash) was very appropriate to the area.
1. N35 08.867 W 106 41.042. There is a sign here. On 6/25/2003 a certain number of acres was destroyed in the fire. Take the day and add ten, then subtract that result from the number of acres burned. This will give you 'X'... Remember 'X', you'll need it later. You now need to go to (N 35 08.855 W 106 40.951) for your next clue.
2. At this location is a sign which lists people in various districts. Starting with the person in district 7 which would be "A", assign the remaining districts letters in the order they appear in the list. Make the number zero the last number in your list.
3. (N 35 JH.HIF W 106 BJ.HDI) If this were a fallen man, his head (which he's apparently lost) would be pointing at another tree who very nearly shared the same fate.
4. From here, look under the bark for a plastic baggy containing the coordinates to your next waypoint. Please be careful when replacing the baggy to wrap it tightly and make sure it'll stay in the same place you got it from.
5. From this waypoint, you need to go 'X' ft in the heading of HH degrees true North (it really won't be hard to figure out if you're a few degrees off).
6. You're here. Enjoy the cache! Again, thanks to Write Shop Robert for a great stash of goodies.
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:21:28 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:21 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum