Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Water Gate at Cobb Estate
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is located at the top of the main trail in Cobb Estate. It will require a hike to the end of the trail, where you will find a reservoir.
FTF will get a 350Z
The cache will contain a pen and log, just fill out the log, you will know when you find the cache, since it has decals on it that say geocaching.com. for those that locate this cache you will be rewarded with a nice view.
res·er·voir (rez'?r-vwär', -vwôr', -vôr') pronunciation
1. A natural or artificial pond or lake used for the storage and regulation of water.
2. A receptacle or chamber for storing a fluid.
3. An underground accumulation of petroleum or natural gas.
4. Anatomy. See cisterna (sense 1).
5. A large or extra supply; a reserve: a reservoir of good will.
6. Medicine. An organism or a population that directly or indirectly transmits a pathogen while being virtually immune to its effects.
[French réservoir, from réserver, to reserve, from Old French reserver. See reserve.]
Ybbx nebhaq gur Tngr bs gur erfreibve, jung lbh frrx pna or sbhaq.
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:21:34 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:21 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum