Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade is a 20,000-square metre public open space situated at the southern tip of West Kowloon (Its entrance is located at the junction of Austin Road West and Nga Cheung Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon). The venue has been open to public on 17 September 2005.
Opening Hours: 6am to 11pm daily
Bus Routes :
- No. 8 (about 8 minutes' walk)
- No.11, 203E, 215X, 207A, 281A (about 17 minutes' walk)
- No.77M (about 8 minutes' walk)
- No.26, 74 (about 17 minutes' walk)
On Foot :
- Walking about 15 minutes from MTR Kowloon Station
- Walking about 10 minutes from the bus stops at the Western Harbour Crossing Toll Plaza
Car Park :
- Meter car park abutting the entrance of the venue
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:21:36 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:21 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum