Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
In Texas, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Near a nice pond where you might see some turtles, not ones of the mutant ninja variety.
Cache is not at the above coordinates
Coordinates are as follows:
N 29 AB.CDE W 095 FG.HIJ
- A = How may Catholic Popes did this orange wearing turtle's namesake serve under as Architect. (Wikipedia)?
- B = What is the second digit of the year this red wearing turtle's namesake was born in?
- C = What is the last digit of the year this blue wearing turtle's namesake died?
- D = What is the second to last digit of the year this blue wearing turtle's namesake finish The Last Supper?
- E = What is the last digit of the year this orange wearing turtle's namesake was born on?
- F = What is the last digit of the year this purple wearing turtle's namesake finished Equestrian Monument of Gattamelata?
- G = What is the day of the month was this red wearing turtle's namesake's birthday and day that he died?
- H = How many times has the MPLM of the same name as this purple wearing turtle been to the International Space Station?
- I = What is the day of the month that STS-102 launched carrying the Leonardo MPLM?
- J = What is the second to last digit of the year the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV show last aired?
This cache placed by a
Come visit our website
If you really believe you have the correct solution and still don't get confirmation then please email me.
Jung, lbh qba'g erzrzore guvf fghss? Uvg gur Jvxvcrqvn!
Last Updated: on 1/24/2017 9:54:32 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (5:54 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum